Do you have analytical abilities and are you interested in learning how the stock exchange world works? Or are you already familiar with the world of stock exchanges and are you looking to enhance your knowledge? Looking for interesting projects? We’re currently looking for Test Analysts. What are you waiting for?
In the first phase you’ll primarily learn about our system and cooperate on its testing. The goal is to ensure you have a detailed overview of a specific part of the issue and then analyse and test the functionalities required by our customers in that area.
You’ll primarily collaborate on:
- analysis of input documentation, definition of test cases and preparation of test scripts (for manual testing), executing the testing and retesting faults
- modifications to the specifications/user instructions
- performing and adjusting regression tests
- analysing errors from clients
- analysis of clients' needs in the selected area.
What we offer
We primarily provide a variety of work in a great team. Employees also receive a broad package of company benefits:
- access to modern e-learning resources for developers such as Pluralsight or Safari
- flexible working hours and eventually occasional home office if circumstances permit
- an opportunity for self-realisation and personal growth
- attractive remuneration and bonuses
- and other company benefits.
What we require
Given the above, we need you to be a team player who wants to learn new things, with drive and the ability to finish tasks. The following are also important:
- knowledge in working with MS Office
- university-level education
- MS SQL knowledge an advantage
- analytical thinking skills
- communicativeness, assertiveness and a positive approach, drive for quality – frequent communication with analysts, designers and developers
- the ability to work in a team
- a willingness to learn about business problems in investment banking
- excellent knowledge of Czech or Slovak.
What you can expect in this position
Join us in creating and improving an extensive system focused on investments. Dissecting detailed situations and revisions of procedures from above await you. With a lot of communication, education, searching and fun…
It matters to the company that people understand one another. This is clear at the regular events held after working hours, such as meeting up for a beer or playing board games or laser tag.
We work in a great environment, literally steps from the metro, and have a dedicated break room with table football and puzzles.
Flexible work hours
We give our employees free reign and don’t sweat the minor details.
We care about the comfort of our employees, and therefore we offer catering vouchers, a multi-sport card, cafeteria points, eligibility for the corporate tariff, contributions to pension or life insurance, and other benefits.