We're looking for a new colleague to add to our team of web developers. The objective is a user-friendly and modern investment management website that will be used at all branches of a large Czech bank.
What are you waiting for?
There’ll be a mountain of work in a great team to develop a new website where you will use modern web technology. You will primarily:
- develop a React single-page application in TypeScript using libraries and technologies like Redux, React Final Form, GraphQL or OpenID Connect, the main graphical basis for the application is Boostrap v4 using CSS pre-processor SASS
- have access to modern e-learning resources for developers such as Pluralsight or Safari
- work for the banks who are the market leaders
- work with experienced specialists to develop applications for the capital and financial markets
- an opportunity for self-realisation and personal growth
What we offer
We primarily offer a variety of work in a great team. In addition, we provide our employees with a wide range of corporate benefits, and in particular:
- direct connection to the metro C line
- modern offices
- eligibility for corporate tariff
- regular English instruction
- other company benefits.
What we require
- knowledge of single-page application development in React and TypeScript or Flow (using supporting technologies such as Webpack, TSC, ESLint or Prettier; at least Node.JS base units; Mocha unit testing or other testing framework)
- knowledge in the area of web API development within ASP.NET Core or ASP.NET WebAPI is an advantage (knowledge of unit testing in NUnit or other testing framework; a willingness to continue developing in this area)
- at least a basic knowledge of GIT
- interest in the domain of capital and financial markets
- analytical and logical thinking skills
- independence, reliability and the ability to work in a team
What you can expect in this position
You’ll develop software for the largest banks on the market and gain unique experience that not just anyone has. You’ll deepen you knowledge and work on projects with tremendous scope and impact.
It matters to the company that people understand one another. This is clear at the regular events held after working hours, such as meeting up for a beer or playing board games or laser tag.
We work in a great environment, literally steps from the metro, and have a dedicated break room with table football and puzzles.
Flexible work hours
We give our employees free reign and don’t sweat the minor details.
We care about the comfort of our employees, and therefore we offer catering vouchers, a multi-sport card, cafeteria points, eligibility for the corporate tariff, contributions to pension or life insurance, and other benefits.