Can you program modern .NET applications, including web applications? Do you have experience with relational databases? Looking to develop solutions for the largest banks on the market and gain unique experience that not just anyone has? We’re looking for you.
What are you waiting for?
In the first phase, you’ll primarily be tasked with learning and getting to know our system. The goal is to ensure you have a detailed overview of the specific part of the issue and then determine how you can efficiently contribute. Generally we are looking for someone with similar DNA to us, someone who enjoys coming up with things and finding solutions.
Consequently, we expect to use your skills to develop our system in all its parts: especially the web interface, as well as Windows client application, application services and databases. You’ll also:
- work with experienced application development specialists in the field of investment banking for marking-leading banks
- you’ll use high-end Microsoft technologies such as .NET Framework, MS SQL Server, SSRS or VS2017 and others such as Resharper
- programming especially in C # for .NET Framework (Back-end, WinForms or ASP.NET) and T-SQL for MS SQL Server
- use or development of the new internal ORM framework under preparation, where you will use SOLID principles and technologies such as Unity, .NET Core, NUnit, Moq etc.
- constant technological advances and adaptation to modern Web technologies such as ASP.NET MVC or React
- access to modern e-learning resources for developers such as Pluralsight or Safari
- an opportunity for self-realisation and personal growth.
What we offer
We primarily provide a variety of work in a great team. Employees also receive a broad package of company benefits:
- Cafeteria benefit system, allowing individual employees so spend their bonus points as they see fit
- flexible working hours and eventually occasional home office if circumstances permit
- Multi-sport card
- catering vouchers
- contributions to life and pension insurance
- eligibility for corporate tariff
- regular English instruction
- modern offices and direct connection to the metro C line
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days and more.
What we require
- University education
- programming experience in .NET Framework (C#) and relational databases (SQL)
- a willingness to learn to keep up with new software development trends and technologies
- analytical and logical thinking skills
- interest in the domain of capital and financial markets
- independence, reliability and the ability to work in a team
What you can expect in this position
You’ll develop software for the largest banks on the market and gain unique experience that not just anyone has. You’ll deepen you knowledge and work on projects with tremendous scope and impact.
It matters to the company that people understand one another. This is clear at the regular events held after working hours, such as meeting up for a beer or playing board games or laser tag.
We work in a great environment, literally steps from the metro, and have a dedicated break room with table football and puzzles.
Flexible work hours
We give our employees free reign and don’t sweat the minor details.
We care about the comfort of our employees, and therefore we offer catering vouchers, a multi-sport card, cafeteria points, eligibility for the corporate tariff, contributions to pension or life insurance, and other benefits.